Chanticleer Conference Tracks:
- Marketing, Publicity, Platform (MPP) – Social media savvy, author websites, branding, driving discoverability, cultivating readership and gaining exposure in today’s market.
- Sales Tools & Strategies (STS) – Sales Facilitators: Covers, Reviews, Early Readers, Pre-sales, etc. Applying business sense to sales strategies. Currency Exchange: Dollars for exposure.
- Publishing, Production, Distribution (PPD) – Form & Design. Pitches & Concepts. Working with booksellers. Current Publishing Trends. New Digital Media. And More.
- Story, Editing, Development (SED) – We’re writers. Naturally, we’re gonna talk about writing.
- Organization, Motivation, Self-help (OMS) – Get your mind on the right page.
- A Touch of Hollywood (ToH) – It wouldn’t be the West Coast without it.
- Networking & Fun (NetFun) – Special events and networking opportunities.
- Kaffee Klatsches (KK) – Informal gatherings led by some of our speakers and guests.
You do NOT have to be a published author to attend this conference! Aspiring authors, and writers of all levels, will benefit immensely from this conference. We will also offer “writing concept” classes to get you on your way!