Listen to or download this article:
The I & I Book Awards recognize emerging talent and outstanding works in non-fiction for instruction, guidance, self-help, how-to, and insight. The I & I Book Awards is a division of the Chanticleer International Book Awards (The CIBAs).
Chanticleer International Book Awards is looking for the best books featuring HOW-TO, Guidance, Travel Guides, Cookbooks, Instruction, Insight, Self-Help, and more. This books have been put to the test and the best will advance to be declared winners of the prestigious I & I Book Awards.
The following lInstructional and Insightful non- fiction works have moved forward from the infamous Slush Pile to the Long List of the 2019 I & I Book Awards:
- Marcus Kirsch – The Wicked Company
- Rob Davis – What Goes Around Comes Around – A Guide To How Life REALLY Works
- Phoebe Walker – My Freedom Central
- Corinne Miller Schaff – Art For All Ages: Reignite Your Artistic Self
- Cindy Klement, MS, CNS, MCHES – Your Body’s Environmental Chemical Burden
- Janice S. Ellis, Ph.D. – Shaping Public Opinion: How Real Advocacy Journalism Should Be Practiced
- Jennifer R. Karchmer – A Proofreading Companion: Tips, Tools & Strategies for the Professional Proofreader
- Susan Faw – The Clever Artist: An Actionable Guide To Launching Your Artistic Career
- Brad Lancaster – Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Beyond, Volume 1, 3rd Edition: Guiding Principles to Welcome Rain into Your Life and Landscape
- Donald M. Rattner – My Creative Space: How to Design Your Home to Stimulate Ideas and Spark Innovation, 48 Science-based Techniques
- Donna Cameron – A Year of Living Kindly: Choices That Will Change Your Life and the World Around You
- Carole Bumpus – Searching for Family and Traditions at the French Table, Book One, Savoring the Olde Ways Series
- Isaac Samuel Miller – Just Get Up And Manifest Your Inner Genius
- Nancy J. Cohen – A Bad Hair Day Cookbook
- Margaret A Hellyer – A Home on the South Fork
- Ellen Notbohm – Ten Thing Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew
- Thomas Wise – Why Can’t We Trust God?
- Steffanie Strathdee and Thomas Patterson – The Perfect Predator: A Scientist’s Race to Save Her Husband from a Deadly Superbug
- Brent Willock – The Wrongful Conviction of Oscar Pistorius: Science Transforms our Comprehension of Reeva Steenkamp’s Shocking Death
- Lisa Boucher – Raising The Bottom: Making Mindful Choices in a Drinking Culture
- Tikiri Herath – Your Rebel Dreams: Discover Your Purpose and Passions to Power Up Your Life
- Tracee Dunblazier – Master Your Inner World- Embrace Your Power with Joy
- Brad Borkan and David Hirzel – When Your Life Depends on It: Extreme Decision Making Lessons from the Antarctic
The judges are going to have some tough choices to make with these powerhouse entries!
Good luck to all as these works compete to advance to the Shortlist!
The Shortlisters will compete for the Semi-Finalists positions.
The coveted First Place Category Winners of the 2019 I & I Book Awards will be selected from the Semi-Finalists in the final rounds of judging. The First Place Category Winners will be announced at the Chanticleer Awards Banquet and Ceremony, which is hosted by the Chanticleer Authors Conference.
The First Place Category winners will automatically be entered into the I & I GRAND PRIZE AWARD competition. The 16 CBR Grand Prize Genre Winners will compete for the CBR Overall Grand Prize for Best Book and its $1,000 purse. First Place Category and Grand Prize Awards will be announced and recognized at the Chanticleer Awards Banquet and Ceremony on Saturday, April 18th, 2020, Bellingham, Washington. Hosted by the Chanticleer Authors Conference.
We are now accepting entries into the 2020 CIBAs. https://test.chantireviews.com/contests/
Questions? Please email us at Chanticleer@ChantiReviews.com
Don’t delay. Enter today!