The CLUE Awards Writing Competition recognizes emerging new talent and outstanding works in the genres of Thriller and Suspense Novels. The CLUE Awards is a division of Chanticleer International Novel Writing Competitions.
More than $30,000.00 dollars worth of cash and prizes will be awarded to Chanticleer Book Reviews 2016 writing competition winners at the Chanticleer Authors Conference April 2, 2017!
The CLUE Awards FIRST IN CATEGORY sub-genres are:
- Private Eye/Noir
- Legal/Medical/Police Procedural
The following titles will compete for the Short List (Semi-Finalists) Positions.
This is the OFFICIAL FINALIST POSTING of Authors and Titles that have made it to the Finalist List of the CLUE 2016 Novel Writing Contest. Good luck to all as the works compete for the 2016 CLUE SHORT LIST!
- Craig Anderson – Grabbed and Gone
- Ken Baysinger – El Camino
- Phillip Buchanon – Sexual Departure
- Timothy Burgess – The Never-Ending Swell
- Pamela Crane – A Secondhand Life
- Elaine Williams Crockett – Do Not Assume
- Don Daglow – The Fog Seller
- Dermot Davis – Fatal Eclipse
- Denise Dearth – Blind Redemption
- Joshua Andrew Dickson – Canon
- Donna Dillon – Dreamcatcher Chronicles: Little Girl Lost
- Keith Dixon – The Innocent Dead
- Jack and Sue Drafahl – D.N.A.
- Gregg Dunnett – The Wave at Hanging Rock
- A.S.A. Durphy – The Thing Speaks for Itself
- Lonna Enox – Striking Blind
- Danielle Esplin – Give It Back
- Alan J. Field – The Chemist
- Zach Fortier – Baroota: The Hunting Ground
- Patrick M. Garry – The Illusion
- John Herman – My Father’s Son
- Clint Hollingsworth – The Sage Wind Blows Cold
- Tina Meggs Keller – Baptism by Fire
- Matt Kilby – The Road Cain Walks
- Christopher Leibig – The Black Rabbit
- Christopher Leibig – Almost Mortal
- Christopher Leibig – Montanamo
- Michael Byars Lewis – Veil of Deception
- Kara Lumbley – Never Alone
- LS Cahn – The Trus Game
- Ken Malovos – Fatal Reunion
- James Marshall Smith – Silent Source
- Kaylin McFarren – Banished Threads
- A.B. Michaels – Death Runs on Time
- A.B. Michaels – Sinner’s Grove
- A.B. Michaels – The Lair
- M. Ruth Myers – Maximum Moxie
- Toby Neal – Wired In
- Dana Ridenour – Behind The Mask
- Bjarne Rostaing – Epstein’s Pancake
- Janet Shawgo – Archidamus
- Ben A. Sharpton – 2nd Sight
- James G. Skinner – The Goa File
- Lee Strauss – Gingerbread Man (A Marlow & Sage Mystery – A Nursery Rhyme Suspense)
- E.V. Stephens – Accountable
- Cary Allen Stone – After the Evil: A Jake Roberts Novel, Book 1
- Susan Strecker – Nowhere Girl
- Luke Swanson – The Ten
- Keith Tittle – A Matter of Justice
- Lawrence Verigin – Seed of Control
- Timothy Vincent – Prince of the Blue Castles
- Jim Weber – Jehovah: A Novel
- P. K. Williams – Buried Beneath
- Manning Wolfe – Dollar Signs: Texas Lady Lawyer vs Boots King
- DM Wolfenden – Carly
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or suggestions at Info@ChantiReviews.com.
Congratulations to the Finalists in this fiercely competitive contest!
Good Luck to all of the CLUE Finalists as they compete for the coveted First Place Category positions.
First In Category announcements will be made in our social media postings as the results come in.
The CLUE Grand Prize Winner and the First Place Category winners will be announced and recognized at the April 2nd, 2017 Chanticleer Writing Contests Annual Awards Gala, which takes place on the last evening of the Chanticleer Authors Conference that will be held in Bellingham, Wash. To be present when your name is called, register for the Chanticleer Author Conference.
We are now accepting submissions into the 2017 CLUE Awards writing competitions for Thriller, Suspense & Mystery Fiction. Please click here for more information or to enter the contests.